offering our SRW Trainers the option of paying the reauthorization fee online on
our secure site. If you prefer to complete the process by mail, you will need
to fill out the form that applies to you (below) and send it to us
with a check payable to NCMA.
To process your reauthorization online you must sign in first. If you do not remember your username and password use the link "Forgot my password or my username", or use the credentials that were sent to you by mail.
1. Validity—Your SRW Trainer authorization is valid through December 31, 2021. To continue delivering the CSRWI or CSRWI-A program after that date, you must reauthorize by December 31, 2021. If you reauthorize now your authorization will extend until Dec. 2024.
2. Process—You must select a path of reauthorization by:
- Retaking and successfully completing the SRW Trainer program,
- Taking and passing a reauthorization exam (exam will be mailed to you after the form is received),
- Teaching at least 2 classes (with at least 5 students each and an evaluation of at least 3.5/5) in your current authorization period, or
- Completing at least eight (8) hours of teaching-related education plus at least eight (8) hours of education related to the technical content of the SRW Installer class (email/fax or mail the form below with the necessary supporting documents)
Select the option when completing the form and send all the following items to NCMA by the expiration date of your certification:
- A copy of the receipt for the online payment.
- The form shown below (attached to the receipt)
- Documentation that you have completed the reauthorization requirements (listed above) during your current authorization period. (You must maintain your own record of completed educational activities).
3. The reauthorization fee—The fee can be paid by check and mailed to NCMA or online by credit card. The fee is: