offering our SRW Installers the option of paying the recertification fee online
on our secure site. If you prefer to complete the process by mail, you will
need to fill out the form that applies to you (below) and send it to us with a check payable
To process your recertification online you must sign in first. If you do not remember your username and password use the link "Forgot my password or my username", or contact us at 703-713-1900.
1. Validity—Your Certified SRW Installer Level or Advanced credential is valid only through December 31, 2019. To continue to use it after that date, you must recertify by December 31, 2019. If you recertify now your certification will extend until Dec. 2021.
2. Process—You must select a path of recertification by:
- Retaking and successfully completing the SRW Trainer program,
- Taking and passing a recertification exam (exam will be mailed to you after the form is received),
- Presenting record of completing at least eight (8) hours of hardscape-related educational activities (email/fax or mail the form below with the necessary supporting documents).
Select the option when completing the form and send all the following items to NCMA by the expiration date of your certification:
- A copy of the receipt for the online payment.
- The form shown below (attached to the receipt)
- Documentation that you have completed the recertification requirements (listed above) during your current certification period. (You must maintain your own record of completed educational activities).
3. The recertification fee—The fee can be paid by check and mailed to NCMA or online by credit card. The fee is:
- $75 for individuals who are not employees of an NCMA Member company
- $65 for employees of an NCMA Member company
If you pay online please send the receipt with the paperwork
By mail: Send the paperwork with online payment receipt
Send the paperwork with the online receipt to email@example.com
By Fax: 703-713-1910
Please use the forms below to reapply: