Please join us for the NCMA Annual Convention and the ICON-Xchange 2020 being held, February 21-25, 2020, at the Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City, UT.
To register for this event, please login to your account by entering your username and password. If you are a NCMA member and can't remember your username and password please contact us at 703-713-1900 and ask for your credentials. If you are new to this site, please click on the "Create a NEW Account" link to create an account profile. " Please note that the account created should include only the contact information for the person who will be attending the event.
If you have registered to participate in the B2B Exchange, you do not need to register again for the NCMA Annual Convention.
- Highly important strategic planning in NCMA committee meetings
- Virtual Plant Tours with prizes and refreshments sponsored by Besser Company, Pathfinder Systems and Rekers (NA), Inc.
- Networking during the ICON-Xchange Reception
- The NEW Innovation Center
- Manufacturing Forum
- Concrete Women Connect Reception
- NCMA Product Development and Creative Concepts (PDCC) Forum introducing new product ideas to the industry
- BLOCK PARTY! – hosted by some of NCMA’s generous associate members
- NCMA PAC Reception -- Your Capitol Hill Connection
- NCMA Business Luncheon featuring Awards and the Chairman’s State of the Association Address
- Family Business/Small Business Forum – important information exchange among NCMA members
- And so much more..
Note: Cancellations must be received by January 31, 2020. All refund request must be made in writing. An administrative fee of $75 per registrant will be deducted from all refunds. Due to financial obligations incurred by NCMA, no refunds will be issued on cancellations received after January 31, 2020. Substitutions from the same company will be permitted at any time prior to the meeting start date without penalty.
Consent for Use of Photographic Images:
Registration and attendance at NCMA programs and events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to NCMA for its use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
NCMA is ADA-Compliant and will gladly assist with any needs. Please contact us at 703-713-1900