EleMasonry for Block Sales Personnel: What you need to know
EleMasonry is an innovative software package for designing a variety of masonry building elements. The software can be used to develop code-compliant designs for walls, columns, beams, and pilasters. This seminar will review the features of this software, with a focus on how technical sales personnel can introduce the software to designers and demonstrate value. The presentation will also include a review of the custom concrete masonry unit functionality that NCMA member producers can utilize to include their own custom units in the software.
- The EleMasonry design software and its application to masonry element design.
- How the software’s detailed output provides a deeper understanding of the application of the design methodologies in TMS 402, Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures.
- Ways in which the approach used in the software yields better design efficiency and handles a wider variety of wall configurations vs. other typical approaches.
- Understand how sales personnel can introduce the software to their designer customers
- Understand the custom concrete masonry unit functionality of EleMasonry
For registration questions, please contact Mahsheed Ferdowsyan at email@example.com.
Speaker |Nick Lang, NCMA's Vice President of Business Development
Webinar Link | An email will be sent on the day of the webinar.
Date/Time | Thursday September 16, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern (12:00 PM Central, 11:00 AM Mountain, 10:00 AM Pacific).
Registration closes on Thursday, September 16 at 10:00 AM ET. You can still register by contacting Mahsheed Ferdowsyan. If you are experiencing issues with registration, please contact her at 571.224.0938.